Louisville Laughs will start offering classes geared toward comics beginning their comedy journeys — HOW TO COMEDY.
- Keith McGill, a comic with 30 years of experience who headlines all over the country and on cruise ships.
- Bret Sohl, a veteran comedy writer who wrote for The Tonight Show with Jay Leno for 22 years and ran the stage at The Comedy Caravan for 14 years.
- Creig Ewing, a comic and owner of Louisville Laughs. Creig has booked shows, festivals and open mics throughout the Louisville area.
Our first classes offered will be via Zoom starting on Aug. 14:
- 2 p.m. — HOW TO WRITE MATERIAL — $75
- 3:30 p.m. — HOW TO GET STAGE TIME — $75
Classes are $75 each or sign up for both for $125. Class size will be limited to allow time for questions and feedback.
Graduates can take an additional in-person class on how to emcee.
What do you get for your money?
- Decades of experience on how to write jokes and perform standup comedy
- Do’s and don’ts of standup comedy
- Opportunities for stage time with Louisville Laughs
- Individual feedback sessions for an additional fee
If you are interested, reach out to Louisville Laughs via email at LouisvileLaughs2@gmail.com. If another day/time would work better for you, let us know and we will see if that can be arranged.